Style lovers, want to show off your fashion knowledge? Brush up on some bit-sized facts on the upcoming LFW Winter/ Festive 2010 right here on Speaking Chic:
- Malini Ramani’s presenting the grand finale, and her show’s going to be themed the “Gypsy Collection” which totally goes with what she stands for.
- Narendra Kumar’s having an off-site show—at Tote (the swanky lounge at Mahalakshmi)
- You’ll be able to buy LFW designers’ clothes online—on Fashionandyou.com.
- Erstwhile Gen Next designers are coming together for a special “Gen next 5 Year Show”. The designers we’re looking forward to in this show are: Nachiket Barve, Kunal Rawal, Swapnil Shinde, Rahul Mishra and Rimzim Dadu.
- Some of the big names this season at LFW: Anand Kabra, Ritu Kumar, Manish Arora, Manish Malhotra, Satya Paul, Neeta Lulla, Shyamal & Bhumika, Manish Malhotra, Shilpa Chavan and Kallol Dutta.
- Accessory shows to watch out for: Malini Agarwalla (of Malaga) and Suhani Pittie.
So block your calendars from September 17-21, and gear up for new fashion trends of the festive season.